Saturday, December 19, 2009

No underwear, Yes penis?

I have the worst luck in life, men, and jobs. I went to a friends house to watch a movie 2012 kinda good but just way to unreal. I fell asleep in my friends bed to wake up to him shoving his penis in my face. He was upset that I was not going to have sex with him and he was saying if I did not want sex then why did I have my underwear off? Wow what a jerk. How did he even know they were off? I was not wearing any to begin with. That is my choice. Every since I could remember my taste in men has been horrible. I use to want to marry Webster or Michael Jackson! Yuck I know. Well as I got older the creeps just got even more creepy. I will learn my lesson or die alone. LOL. One or the other. I am even open for some awesome dating advice or a sexy set up. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment