Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do I even want a real man?

Have you ever wrote a cute guys name down so you could look him up later on myspace or facebook? Am I the only one that has ever done that? What do I really think will happen from that anyway? Why do I torture myself by chosing the most inapropriate men and passing up the nice guys with good jobs and no kids? Is it self sabotage or just plain stupidity? I have picked men that could not be monogomous if their life depended on it. I am an attractive female who always told herself not to settle now I would settle for the next man with a job. Hell it dosen't even have to be a good one. I already know asking for a man that does not cheat would be like expecting a miracle so right about now I will settle for a guy smart enough to keep it a secret. LOL. Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment