Monday, December 28, 2009

The begining of the bad boyfriends

I got married so I could go to school and boy was that a bad idea. I married a white guy thinking that I would have less trouble with a white guy. Boy was I wrong! He had a huge nose and scruffy blond hair. He dressed like a wigger ( white guy that dresses black ) so I thought he would probably not be racist and in Tennessee everyone is racist. I was wrong again. The first thing his grandpa said to me when I met him was a story about a black guy taking to much time at the bank and he was calling him out of his name. I should have known I was in for some trouble. Once we got married he stopped liking rap and started liking angry white people music. He started making racist comments therefore making me leave him on the side of the road. He worked third shift and would come home hours late claiming he fell asleep in the parking lot. After he went crazy one night and threw our uneaten food out of the car window I questioned him about it and he attacked me. I fought back and booted his racist ass out the car. I had finally had enough once and for all! It was time for me to start dating black guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment